Terms and conditions of use
All users need to abide by the terms and conditions of this site.
The Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce (FMSC) Alumni Online allows you to stay in touch with your Faculty and other alumnus. You are obliged to comply with the following requirements:
- No part of this website or the information available upon it may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the FMSC Alumni’s prior written permission.
- Other than personally identifiable information, any material you transmit or post to the website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. The FMSC shall have no obligations with respect to such material.
- You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- Links to third party websites on FMSC Alumni Online are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave our website. The FMSC has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The FMSC therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to on FMSC Alumni Online, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Each registration is for a single user only. The FMSC does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- You may not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial information on FMSC Alumni Online.
- You may not use the information provided on FMSC Alumni Online to engage in any type of marketing or commercial activity.
- The FMSC is committed to providing an accessible web presence that gives members of community access to alumni relations and fundraising information, and which gives Community members secure access to be able to view and update the data held on them in the FMSC’s Development, to register for events, make donations and a range of other online activities.
- Any changes we may make to our terms and conditions of use in the future will be posted on this page. You should check the website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you.